Atalanta’s is a great opportunity to meet and get to know other sportswomen at Oxford, across all sports, year groups and degrees. We host a number of extremely popular events throughout the year, including:
- Subsidised lunches and brunch
- Subsidised members dinners, cocktails and drinks events
- Spinning and fitness classes at Iffley and Digme Oxford
- Atalanta’s Winter Cocktails
- Vincent’s and Atalanta’s Summer Cocktails
- Discounted Atalanta’s hospitality VIP tickets to The Varsity Match at Twickenham
- Vincent’s and Atalanta’s Boat Race Party at Craven Cottage
- Atalanta’s Sports Ball
- Speakers Events
- Networking events with our sponsors and alumni
…and many more!
Check out the calendar on the right to see our upcoming events! Keep an eye on our weekly emails, our Instagram and Twitter for promotions and more information on events. We hope to see you very soon!
The Oriental Club
The year gone by has seen Atalanta’s embark on a new partnership with The Oriental Club. Founded in 1824 with the Duke of Wellington as the Club’s first and only President, The Oriental Club has been the Central London focal point for those who have lived, worked or travelled in the East. This partnership provides our members with an opportunity to meet a new group of people as well as an easier (and discounted) pathway to membership of The Oriental Club.
In the year coming we have some great events with The Oriental Club, including a speaker’s event at the Club as well as their chef coming to Oxford to share some Oriental Club favourites. We are excited for all the things to come from our partnership with The Oriental Club; should you have questions about membership please contact the Atalanta’s President/Secretary.